We are trading house of frozen shrimp from Bangladesh. We are working as an agent on behalf of principal buyer, assuring them about quality, count, pricing, and packaging of different destination port of the world. Providing pre-inspection report for better understanding of our buyer and took responsibilities for shipment within the schedule time.
We have own Shrimps, prawns, culture project in the area of Gabura, Inside of big Mangrove forest (Sundarbon) at Khulna division. At the same time we have processing plant of different types of shrimps for export to the foreign countries. We earn good name and fame in foreign country by dint of our sincere, honesty and qualitative services towards our valued partners / Customers in business arena.
We are very much capable and having good quantity of shrimp and prawns in different types for export. If any foreign buyer is interested to physically visit our cultural project side we welcome them to see our activities. We believe after visit our project sides they will be satisfy to see our project and processing plant and shown there keen interest to purchase our product for their market.
We like to established bilateral business relation with our foreign partners and established friendly bridge with other countries and also interested to establish joint- venture seafood processing and packing project.
Season of shrimps
Normally March to November is the season of shrimp production.
We process & export varieties of shrimps and Prawns of sea water origin as specified below:
Sea Water Black Tiger
1. Black Tiger Head-on Shell-on Semi IQF
2. Black Tiger Head-less Shell-on Block Frozen
3. Black Tiger Head-less Shell-on IQF
4. Black Tiger Easy Peel IQF
5. Black Tiger PDTO IQF/Block Frozen
6. Black Tiger P&D IQF/Block Frozen
7. Black Tiger Skewer Prawns
8. Black Tiger Butterfly IQF Prawns
9. Harina, PUD & White Chaka PUD
Fresh Water Prawns
1. Fresh Water HLSO Block Frozen
2. Fresh Water HLSO IQF
3. Fresh Water Easy Peel IQF
4. Fresh Water PDTO / PND IQF
SIZE / COUNT / GRADE
U/5, 6/8, 8/12, 13/15, 16/20, 21/25, 21/30, 26/30, 31/40, 41/50, 51/60, 61/70, 71/90, 91/120, 100/200, 200/300, or As Desired By the Buyer / Importer.
6 X 4 LBS, 6 X 1.8 KG, 6 X 1.6 KG, 6 X 1.5 KG, 6 X 1.2 KG, 6 X 1 KG, 6 X 800 GM, 10 X 1 KG Per carton net weight net count / frozen weight frozen count or as per choice of the buyer / importer.
Processing and Factory Facilities
We Collection the fresh shrimp from our own project and other alike project to meet the requirement of our valued buyers to The nominated factory has a standard Raw materials receiving room, Processing Hall, Chilled Room, Flake Ice machine, Water Reservoir, Micro biological Q.C. Lab, Blast Freezer, Contact plate Freezer, Spiral IQF Freezer, own oil based Power Generation, Cold Storage etc. The factory is equipped with appropriate Machinery, equipment and USA / European Origin based technology.
To meet internationally acceptable standards Seafood quality control procedure is strictly followed in procurement of raw materials, processing and packing of the products. The Inspectors from Govt. Dept. of Fisheries inspect the processing plants regularly to ensure that the following Quality Control Procedures are strictly followed as per USA/EU/AUS Directives and National Legislation:
1. HACCP (Hazard and Critical Control Points)
2. GHP (Good Hygiene Practice)
3. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
4. SCP (Sanitation Control Procedure)
5. Quality/Health Certificate (FIQC) is issued by the Govt. Department of Fisheries after chemical analysis Test and Microbiological Tests done on a consignment as per EU Directives and national Legislations.
6. Third Party Inspection. (James Finlay / SGS / INTERTECK)
We do follow-up an order at all stages of procurement and production to ensure that our principal gets the Right Quality Products.
Q. C. Laboratory
The factory has its own QC Laboratory equipped with standard equipment to carry out in house microbiological and other tests of Fishery Products in international standard. Our competent Authority, Fish Inspection & Quality Control (FIQC) of Dept. of Fisheries undertake the sample testing before issuing each and inspect our Q.C. Lab Test Report of Products.
We are in good contact with some of the Major shrimp packers in Bangladesh who has established business record both in the China, Japan, EU and USA market. We are also there business associate.
1) Market information of Bangladesh,
2) Providing competitive quotes from Quality Packers in Bangladesh,
3) Product supervision at landing, processing, packing stages,
4) Providing running production examination report on day-to-day basis with still product images as well as videos.
5) Providing post shipment information of ETD and ETA,
6) On time shipment arrangements and pre-shipment inspection.
7) From processing to shipment-all activities are supervised by our skilled employees who have got more than 10 years experience in this regard.
Our buying house acts on behalf of foreign buyers as per their requirements. In order to fulfill their (buyers) needs and keep commitment it always keeps contact with buyers and monitors all the activities of producers closely and carefully .As a result it is always successful to develop excellent business relationship with buyers and suppliers.
As an exporter and buying agent the matters on which always we give most importance are quality, commitment, honesty and reliability. Thought it is a very young company but doing well so far since we believe in working.
We are requesting you to send your destination port, payment term and your quantity .we are ready to ship you product within 15-21 days after receiving L/ C.